If you have curly hair, then you know how annoying frizz can be. Here are some helpful tips to cut down on frizz, even in the hottest of temperatures.
- Instead of drying your hair with a towel, dry your hair with an old tee shirt. Towels create friction on the hair, which tends to lead to more frizz.
- Use cold water to rinse our shampoo and conditioner – this smoothes the cuticle, which keeps hair shinier.
- Try not to brush your hair when you get out of the shower – scrunch your hair with your hands or a tee shirt to let your natural curls take shape.
- Touch your hair as little as possible, the more you tousle your hair during the day the more frizz you’ll see.
- Use a curl cream when you get out of the shower to scrunch your hair, this helps the curls keep their shape for a longer period of time.