Woke up late for class but still want to look cute? Need a quick and easy hairstyle for a special occasion? Here are five simple but cute hairstyles that take less than five minutes.
- Half Up Half Down
- Pull the top of your hair back from your ears and tie with a hair tie.
- Pull your hair into a ponytail, twist your ponytail and wrap it around itself. Bobby pin as needed. For a messier, more relaxed bun, pull out a few strands of hair from the front and side.
- Loose Side Braid
- Pull your hair to the side you want, then braid as tight as desired. Leave out a few pieces for a more relaxed look.
- Twisted Pull Back
- Take a one to two inch section of hair from the side, twist, pull back, and bobby pin in place. Repeat on the other side and bobby pin near the bobby pins from the other side.
- If all else fails, throw on a cute headband and voila, you’re ready to go!